Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The End...or Just the Beginning?

I have thoroughly enjoyed my journey through the 23 Things Program. While all of the modules were incredibly useful, here are some of my favorites:

  • Image Generators: So much fun! I think my next e-card will be created with one of these.
  • Online Productivity Tools: These make sharing information in the workplace so easy.
  • Wikis: Like I just mentioned, wikis make sharing and collecting information within a group simple.

I would absolutely participate in a learning exercise such as this in the future. Thanks to 23 Things, I will feel much more comfortable working with the tech-savy youth of today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...



www.ImageGenerator.org has one of the largest selections of online image makers. You can make pics with your photos, live webcam or just change the text in fake photos...